Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Baby Had a Baby

So, it turns out I married a grandmother. Well, she wasn't a grandmother when I married her, but she became one the other day.

It's taken a bit of time for me to be comfortable with being a grandfather. It literally seems like yesterday that Kerry and I brought Brittny home from the hospital.

Anyway, good job Britt & Eric. I hope little Samuel brings as much happiness to your lives as you have to mine.

Oh yeah, here is the little guy (little only relatively as he was 8 lbs 11 oz. and 21.5" long)



Other pictures can be viewed somewhere on the internet, but I can only find them on Samuel's Facebook page and you probably can't see them unless you are his friend. Maybe Brittny will post a link for more photos as a comment.

Thanks to my baby brother, Kelly, I can post the video of mom and baby from eight hours post partum. Kelly had some magical video format conversion tool that could convert a QuickTime file to wmv which Blogger seems to like much better (even if it is about 8 times larger).

No comments: